Raising Funds to support post secondary scholarship
- must be a graduate of the Rockland District High School or l'Ecole Secondaire l'Escale
- must be registered and accepted in a postsecondary institution for the following school year
- must have maintained an average of at least 75% during the year preceding year
- must have been very active and have demonstrated great leadership academically, and in your community
- short video clip why the candidate is deserving of the Serge Payer Foundation Scholars
"The Serge Payer Foundation Scholarship was a fundamental factor in not only helping with the expense of education, but in my self-confidence. It supported me to realize the importance of taking responsibility for our community, and supporting the youth where I can."
RDHS High School - 2014 Serge Payer Foundation Recipient
Scholarships are a way for you to make a difference and give back to your community. When you sponsor a scholarship, you are helping deserving students, who otherwise may not be able to afford higher education and reach their potential. This places them in a position where they can in turn contribute meaningfully to society.
Serge Payer Foundation Scholarship Recipients
Click to view bio
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode